The inner nature of every person is divine. We need a balance in recognizing the inner divinity but discriminating as to the outer relationship. We learn from own mistakes but through repetition. We become influenced by our companions. We need the influence of religious people to be constant in our... (more)Email
- Colors Magic: Charging Your Aura with Prana
- Gurudeva's 1970 Master Course
- Gurudeva Guides Meditation, 1996!
Bodhinatha's Audio Discourses
- The Meaning of Sivaratri and Nirvikalpa Samadhi
- Self Image, Spiritual Progress, Moksha.
- Yama 6 - Dhriti, Steadfastness