Bodhinatha speaks on santosha, contentment. This niyama is about being content and happy on the inside of ourselves no matter what happens on the outside. Unfulfilled desires keep us from experiencing contentment in life. Don't allow disagreements in our life. Gurudeva said the home needs to be a sanctuary for... (more)Email
- Knowing, Realizing, Vedanta, Siddhanta
- Gurudeva's 1970 Master Course
- Gurudeva Guides Meditation, 1996!
Bodhinatha's Audio Discourses
- Stay in the Now, Create Your Future
- Sadhana: Establish Daily Practice
- Resentment; Control of Speech; Responding Kindly