Bodhinatha discusses Patanjali's description of the eight obstacles to progress in Raja Yoga. He discusses two of Patanjali's solutions. One is concentration that comes from an intense interest in the subject of meditation. Another is the spirit of "maitri" or friendliness. Bodhinatha discusses how to apply this in real life.... (more)Email
- The Third Dimension and the Shum Perspective, Part 2
- Gurudeva's 1970 Master Course
- Gurudeva Guides Meditation, 1996!
Bodhinatha's Audio Discourses
- The Kriya, Wonderful Worship
- Ethical vs. Unethical Conversion
- Tiruvalluvar's Tirukural chapter 11-12, synopsis written in prose