Drawing from the lesson of the day, we can send messages to departed loved ones in the inner worlds. Gurudeva said that chelas (close initiated disciples) communicate with their departed gurus in this way. Gurudeva stressed that the satguru has an obligation "to help his chelas attain their highest potential in this lifetime," even after his departure from the physical... (more)Email
- The Difference in Practice of Theism and Monism
- December 2013 News Video
- Gurudeva Guides Meditation, 1996!
Bodhinatha's Audio Discourses
- Mysticism, Patience, Resolving Karma, Astrology
- Detachment from Experiences; Importance of Daily Vigil
- Vows (Vegetarian) part 2 of 4